Seminyak and Surrounds
Seminyak is one of the most vibrant and eclectic areas in Bali. From 5 star resorts to local lodgings, boutique shopping and home-grown markets, Seminyak and its surrounds has something to offer everyone. The beach with its laid back bars are a great place to unwind on any given afternoon, before dressing up (or not) and heading out to some of the finest restaurants Bali has to offer.
- Seminyak beach is a 5 minute walk away
- High end shopping boutiques and local markets within walking distance
- Beachside bars, casual dining and fine dining restaurants all close by
- Medical Centre and Pharmacy located in Jalan Laksmana, Seminyak’s main street.
- Commonwealth ATM and reliable money exchange in Jalan Champlung Tanduk, located just around the corner from your villa
- Star Mart Supermarket has a good range of essentials and is located within 2 minutes walking distance, in Jalan Champlung Tanduk.
- 20 minute drive to the airport
- 10 minute drive to central Kuta and all its attractions
Depending on how busy you plan to make your stay in Seminyak, there are numerous attractions, all within walking distance of your villa, including:
- Art galleries
- Day spas and beauticians
- Buddha gallery
- Cooking classes
- Yoga and Pilates studios
- Petitenget Temple