Cancellations & Refunds
- All cancellations must be notified in writing.
- If a booking is cancelled 15-30 days prior to arrival date the deposit paid is non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled or has the nights reduced 1 – 14 days prior to arrival there will be a cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the booking or the reduced number of nights.
- If you fail to show up for any reason no refund will be given.
- No refund will be given for reduction of stay once you have checked in.
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel and many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of entry.
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended for all overseas travel. For up to date overseas travel information for Australian travellers we recommend you visit www.smartraveller.gov.au on the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade website or call toll free on 1300 139 281.
Villa Kailysa Indah management nor its staff will be liable to you in relation to any loss , injury, damage, delay, additional expense, inconvenience of loss of enjoyment caused directly or unavoidably indirectly in any event which is beyond our control and which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part, suffered by you during your stay at the villa. You accept that, as a limited entity, Villa Kailysa Indah has an interest in limiting personal liability of its officers, employees and principal. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Villa Kailysa Indah officers, employees or principal in respect of any losses you may suffer in connection with your booking.
Payment of a deposit for your booking is considered as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.